Sunday, November 28, 2010

I HIT 50K

OHMIGOSH this is so awesome!!!
I just pulled my first all nighter and nobody actually knows I'm here.
Everyone thinks that I am asleep.
The maid, by sis, my mom. And my dad is out of the country., More on that later.
So I'm in my room.
Where I smuggled in my dads laptop and my pen drive with my story in it
And the lights are off.
And I've been typing.
AND I JUST HIT 50K!!!!!!!!!
is that someone coming here?
uh-oh
nope, my imagination.
I would hate to be caught here.
So more later.
In the morning.
It's midnight.

4 comments:

  1. OHMIGOODNESS GOOD JOB TIGER!!!! YOU TOTALLY DID IT!! YOU ARE A WINNER OF AWESOMESAUCE DOOM!!

    WTG, I'm so proud of you! You did what most people can't do in their ENTIRE LIVES.
    XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!! Go Winnie! YESH FOR YOU! *gives brownies* I am so proud of you :) GO You! You are a wonderful writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESS! OMG YAYY! AHAHAH I DID TOOOOOO!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops i asked u if u hit 50k yet on my blog even though i already knew this... UGH! IM LOOSING MY MIND!

    ReplyDelete