Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nanowrimo Dreams

                So, I had my first nano-related dreams xD
Well, the first was about ALOHA, can you believe it? I need to link her this post. =P
Okay, so I meet Aloha at a shop, I think it was a mall. We meet and I ask her what her name was, and she says, "Aloha." So then I say, I'm from nanowrimo too." And I wouldn't tell her who I am....

In the second one, I think I was  human with the Clan cats in warriors, not sure whether I was a human or a cat in that dream. In it, Graystripe dies, and I want to bring him back to life, and starclan say that only a nano-er can do that.

x)
Proof I am addicted to nanowrimo.

3 comments:

  1. HEYYYY! you commented on my blog before... ha ha ha. and u are doing nanowrimo too!!!! is that weird?? hahaha idk but i just commented about nanowrimo and so then i was like 'i wonder who this person is...' so then i went here n i saw u were doing it too...... hahahhaha sorry.
    im a little crazy :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey TE! That's awesommeeee XD
    If you actually met me IRL, you'd waltz up and I'd just be this nerd in the corner of the bookstore. It would go something like:
    You: Hi!!
    Me: *hides behind book* Um, hi.
    You: I'm TigerEyes!
    Me: ZOMA NO WAY I'M ALOHA *throws book down and starts happy-dancing*
    You: Wow. You're actually really short.
    Me: Heh.
    *awesomeness ensues*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im really short too =P as in, REALLY short. And darn, I didn't see this, an now I've commented on your blog saying this... Oh god, my brain cells are fried for november.
    xD that made no sense did it?
    And I only just realized what IRL is... I always thought it was some kind of networking site or something... fail. Utter fail.
    Hmm:
    Me: *does nano sign*
    Aloha: *does nano sign*
    Me: Ohmagosh, I never thought I'd actually meet another nano-er!!! I'm TigersEyes.
    Aloha: I'm Aloha!
    Me: *happydance*
    Aloha: *happydance*
    ~Awesomeness ensues.~

    ReplyDelete