Monday, November 1, 2010

November First

                     And we're off! All posts promised earlier, will be delayed to the end of Nanowrimo. Sorry, but I'll be writing like  a nut. I was allowed to write just one sentence last night at 12. After I finished happy dancing and *eeeeeeee-ing* in my mind of course... I dont have much of a kick off, but I'm going to do my best not to die during this Nanowrimo. I think my WCG will be 15,000 words. I might increase it though....depending on how the month goes. (Oh, you probably thinks that is a little WCG, but its harder than it looks and I'm suffering inside and all that yada too.) 
                      My plot this year is crazy, and so far only Sam (WordsToSay) knows it... I might post it later. 
Anyywaaayyyy, good luck all you nano-ers!
((must-----write......more----)
Oh yeah, and my posts in nano will probably be more insane than usual.
From the Keyboard of,
                        Tigers Eyes
                     (Winnie Fowl)

No comments:

Post a Comment