Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Convoluted Post.

 I must not make promises I cannot keep.I must not make promises I cannot keep.I must not make promises I cannot keep.I must not make promises I cannot keep.I must not make promises I cannot keep.I must not make promises I cannot keep.I must not make promises I cannot keep.I must not make promises I cannot keep.I must not make promises I cannot keep.
I cheated, I pasted them xP But seriously, no harm done. Nobody reads this anyway! I would now give a post...But kinda busy. Going to Sri-Lanka AGAIN. I'm going to die.

2 comments:

  1. Don't die! You must live for NaNo! Only *squee* 5 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point.Just frustration I guess... And I haven't planned /anything/ for my novel *gulp*....uh-oh.... Well, maybe that wont be problem.

    ReplyDelete