Sunday, September 12, 2010

Resort., lucky Aloha, annoying keyboard

So right now I'm in a resort. In Maldives, my extended family own quite a few... so..yeah, I love it here, I can go swimming in da pool & stuff.yeah,  i'm on a borrowed lappy from the reception and its so darnded hard to type on dis thing! >:(   when i get back home I'll post a convoluted-ified post on the entire trip. Which was kinda awesome,

oh and Aloha? YOU ARE SO LUCKYY!!! a book trailer, oh dooming ruler? :P for those who have no idea what I'm talking about, check out: www.alohathemuse.wordpress.com


Also, link me your bloggies. I love reading them!

From the key board of,
                          Winnie Fowl.
(Yes. he is MINE!!!!!!)

PS: Oh, and I'm changing the site a bit, that's why i deleted a couple of boring posts.

2 comments:

  1. *steals Arty back* XD

    Seriously, though? I wish I were in Maldives!! I have school eight hours a day, not exotic swimming and epic post-ing-age.

    Thanks for the link ;) And have fun at the resort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yeah, I'm moving now, so no school for 2 weeks! *squeal* I've been busy, so no posts yet, though.

    he isth MINE!! :P

    ReplyDelete