Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Save The Words!

  
             This campaign is so cool, I read about it in the Office of Letters and Light's blog, (they run nano) You know all those word we don't use? the words that are endangered? *sniff*sniff*  they are nearly extinct! So I'm gonna start using some! (Hey we nano-ers love words don't we?)  *nods* Think of "Plegnic" "Retirant" "krioboly" or "tristifical" ! :P Check out the site yourself, it might take time to load though... http://savethewords.org/ Epic awesomeness xD  you can read about it here: http://theartofthebook.blogspot.com/2010/04/save-words.html


                                                                                     From the Keyboard of
                                                                                                          Tigers Eyes

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love you! I was trying to adopt a word but for some reason it didn't send me an email so I thought I lost it but here it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're welcome! :) BTW, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete